Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Therapy

-Conceived and invented by Nikolas Tesla
-Developed by NASA
-Widely used across Asian and European hospitals over decades
-FDA Approved
-#1 Pain Relief Technology available according to Doctor Oz!

As I broaden my practice, I am very pleased to bring this information and technology to my clients and now will be offering this healing technology to you for your pain relief and health conditions, such as Premature Ejaculation and Erectile Dysfunction and so on.

Does PEMF Technology HEAL? Nope! It optimises the mind and body so that it can heal itself!

1,975 Peer Reviewed Scientific Papers on PEMF Therapy for a wide range of conditions can be found on PubMed

Impulse magnetic-field therapy for erectile dysfunction: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study.

This double-blind, placebo-controlled study assessed the efficacy of 3 weeks of impulse magnetic-field therapy for erectile dysfunction (ED). Twenty volunteers who suffered from ED or orgasmic disturbances were randomly assigned to either active treatment or placebo (n = 10 each). Efficacy was assessed in terms of intensity and duration of erection, general well-being, sexual activity, and warm sensation in the genital area. In the active-treatment group, all efficacy endpoints were significantly improved at study end (P < or = .01), with 80% reporting increases in intensity and duration of erection, frequency of genital warmth, and general well-being. The remaining 20%, who experienced minor improvements, were found to have an influenza-like infection after the study that may have influenced their results. Only 30% of the placebo group noted some improvement in their sexual activity; 70% had no change. No side effects were reported. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12008861

What are Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields?

The missing link in health, wellness and longevity!

Humans need, food, water, air, sunlight and the natural magnetic signals of the earth to maintain our survival and health. NASA discovered this, when they sent astronauts outside of the earth’s atmosphere, and they became very ill without the natural magnetic signals of the earth affecting their system. Thus PEMF technology started to be developed.

The earth’s magnetic field has decreased over the last 400 years but additionally, the earth signals are very distorted by our technological lifestyle. Electrical appliances, mobile phones, satellite signals, fluorescent lighting, air travel, power grids, telecommunication stations and relay towers, asphalt, drainage pipes, smart meters etc., all contribute placing an increased burden on our body’s resources as it tries to maintain balance and unfortunately our immune system suffers.

Magnetic fields move through the body freely, as if it wasn’t there – even the bones are essentially transparent. The body uses these fields to regenerate cellular energy. This increased energy is needed to help the body heal and regain balance. Healthful magnetic fields are a key in supporting an effective immune response and a healthy overall body


PEMF therapy has the following positive effects on the body.

  • Improved micro-circulation

  • Increased supply of oxygen, ions and nutrients to cells

  • Increased partial oxygen pressure

  • Increased ATP production by excitation of electrons

  • Stimulation of DNA and RNA production

  • Accelerated protein bio-synthesis by electron and energy transfer

  • Anti-oxidation regulation with increased circulation of available electrons

  • Increased calcium transport and absorption for stronger bones, joints and muscles

  • Enhanced cellular tissue elasticity with increased collagen production

  • Stimulation of cellular repair mechanism

  • Accelerated detoxification of cells and organs

  • Decreased swelling, inflammation and pain

  • Boost to the immune system

  • Supports the body’s internal self-regulating mechanisms by activating cellular and molecular processes

  • Stimulates the release of endorphins